• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to ColdFusion 2018 now my SOAP services on AXIS is returning this error?

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AXIS2 ERROR org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Mapping qname not fond for the package: coldfusion.runtime
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Mapping qname not fond for the package: coldfusion.runtime

This is the error I'm getting from the AXIS2 log. I applied the latest updates hoping that might fix the problem but it hasn't. qname appears to be a function in axis 1 so I'm wondering if this is known bug CF 2018 and Java 10? Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Java 10?

Before we go any further you should use Java SE 11.0.10 (LTS), the latest suitable Java version for ColdFusion 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that your SOAP service uses Axis version 1? If so, then it might help to follow these steps:

• Open the ColdFusion Administrator.
  • Navigate to Data & Services > Web Services. Change the Axis version from 2 to 1.
  • Restart ColdFusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We actually hunted this down to be a problem with AXIS 2 handling booleans inside of structs. Once we changes our true/false to "true"/"false" everything worked fine after that. Returning booleans was no problem, it was only a problem if embedded in a structure. Could Java 11 fix this? We will be upgrading to java 11 soon but experience has shown me that upgrading from the delivered Java to a higher version with CF also introduces new bugs as well. If upgrading to Java 11 fixes this issue, I'll post back here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

justinh94069848 , Thanks for sharing that. Please report a ColdFusion bug. That is the fastest way to get the ColdFusion Team to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation