• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Azure Blob Storage

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uploading files to an Azure Blob storage container using CF2021. The files are uploading with a content type of application/octet-stream. I need to change this so that I can display them rather than having them download when accessed. What option can I use in my parameters to upload files with the proper content type in Azure? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I/O (idiot operator) error. When I first created the blob storage account, I used the portal to upload some files. Somehow it uploaded them without an extension. So I assumed (never do that!) that was the way it was supposed to work and that MS was somehow tracking in the background the content type. When I wrote my app, I was working under the same wrong assumption and just named the file without the extension. Funny thing is, if you give it the full file name with extension, it works perfectly. Sorry to anyone who spent any time on this. But I wanted to follow up just in case someone else came along making the wrong assumption. Maybe this will save them some time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Athelene, I´m having the same issue here even with the file extension being informed.

Could you please give me and example of how you are uploading the file?

best,

Vinicius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation