• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using ColdFusion and getting “Internal Server Error” instead of ColdFusion error page

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IIS7 with Windows Server2008 R2. I have ColdFusion 11 set up and running. Everything seems to work fine except whenever I have a coldfusion error, I get an error message from IIS instead of ColdFusion. I get the generic 500 - Internal Server Error instead of the ColdFusion page telling me what is wrong.

This is a new installation on an empty server. Nothing else is running on this machine and nothing else has been loaded.

In the ColdFusion Administrator I have the check boxes for "Enable Robust Exception Information" and "Enable Request Debugging Output" checked.

If there are no errors on the page, the page works fine. Its just hard to debug when I can't see what's wrong if there is a typo or something.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

You need to uncheck the box for "Enable HTTP Status Codes" under Server Settings > Settings within CF Admin.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to uncheck the box for "Enable HTTP Status Codes" under Server Settings > Settings within CF Admin.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation