Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Coldfusion10 Standard with IIS and Apache2

Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to move a few sites to a windows 2008 R2 Currently it is using coldfusion with IIS. I need to also get Apache2 to connect to Coldfusion  at the same time as IIS. Is this possible with the version that I have, and any one know any good places to look for info on how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assume a website name Test1 that is on Apache2 and you want to run it with CF 10 standard and a website name Test2 that is present in IIS which you also want to run with this CF 10 standard.

So yes, it is possible. Every website that you configure individually with IIS has  a unique folder name (say 1, 2, 3 and so on.)

You need to run the Web Server Configuration Tool (wsconfig.exe) and add the IIS website/Websites one by one  that you want to add. Every website will run with it's connector files present in the number folder 1,2,3 and so on (C:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig)

After 5th minute in this video the same is happening : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHhSPTmRozM

Now you will need to run the wsconfig.exe and this time choose Apache and add the connector. Follow this video : http://blogs.coldfusion.com/post.cfm/video-configuring-coldfusion-10-connector-with-apache-virtual-h...

HTH

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation