Highlighted

version of coldfusion

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

I need to change the OS where is coldfusion server, currently I have a windows server 2003 32 bit and coldfusion server MX7 Enterprise Version  7,0,2,142559, what version is for my company enterprise or standard?

I would like to go to windows 2012 R2 if it is possible if not at least windows 2008.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

version of coldfusion

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

I need to change the OS where is coldfusion server, currently I have a windows server 2003 32 bit and coldfusion server MX7 Enterprise Version  7,0,2,142559, what version is for my company enterprise or standard?

I would like to go to windows 2012 R2 if it is possible if not at least windows 2008.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2015 0
BKBK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create and run a CFM page containing the following code, and it will give you the information you ask for:

<cfdump var="#server#">

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2015 0