• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wdCalendar (or other HTML5 Calendars)?

New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody used wdCalendar (or a similar HTML5 calendar) with ColdFusion?

I'm specifically looking for such calendar that let's you have a custom form when you create/edit an event.

It doesn't have to be a free one. I'm willing to pay for it.

Any help would be great.

thanks!

- Sivan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What information are you looking for? That its possible to use these kind of calendars with CF or that you are having a problem using a calendar?

CF is server side, so pretty much anything javascript / jquery / html5 / frontend will work with coldfusion like it will any other language. You just have to write something in coldfusion for the frontend to call to retrieve information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. I'm aware that it CAN work with coldfusion, but was hoping that somebody has already wrote the code, so I don't have to convert the sample php code that wdcalendar provides as sample.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have better luck using google to search for examples of coldfusion and third party calendars which meet your requirements.

You might be better updating your question to reflect that you want the coldfusion code to go with a  calendar plugin. This wasn't very clear. People wont do the code for you, and most code will probably be situational to the needs of the project its for so might not meet your requirements. Simply converting the php to CF might be you quickest route if it meets your requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation