Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web service operation ... with parameters {} cannot be found

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2011 Mar 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am accessing a web service of a web site using ColdFusion.Each time I am calling the web service I am getting the message "Web service operation ... with parameters {} cannot be found".The wsdl file showing the parameter as complex type .So I have passed value to the particular method using structure and xml type each time I gets that error message.I can not post here the wsdl for security reason.

When I am calling this Web service from .net it is working without any problem. .NET directly creating the objects of the parameter which the method is needed from the wsdl but I don't know whether it is possible in ColdFusion or not.Also I don't know whether the web service in .net or in other language.

Please suggest something.

Thanks

Upen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 09, 2011 Mar 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you submitting *all* the parameters it requires, even if they're optional?

Sounds stupid I know, but I've seen this before calling webservices with optional arguments. Rather than not passing them at all, you have to pass them using the CFINVOKEARGUMENT with the omit="true" attribute.

O.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 10, 2011 Mar 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have passed all the arguments but it seems the web application is coded in .net and by googling I came to know that if the .net receives a complex type of object then it creates problem when we pass argument from coldfusion.(means type mismatch)

If you know about it please suggest .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have the arguments datatype at invoke and definition are matched with what you send.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation