I'm totally cross posting this.... sorry to be rude, just not getting any action in the advanced forum.
Can anyone make this work?
I'm trying to connect to/consume a webservice from a Magento commerce store [written in php] but am having problems with coldfusion not being able to "find" the methods I need to invoke.
- I can create the object, log in, get a session but nothing [NOTHING!] else, none of the other methods are available - I just get a method not found error.
- the user "register" with key "register" has permission to use them and I can [have] prove
- the dump of the mage_obj shows all the methods available.
- The webservice is a Magento store [http://www.magentocommerce.com/]
- The API documentation is here http://www.magentocommerce.com/support/magento_core_api
- the webservice url is live, up and a test instance, so I am not afraid of it getting broken, please test to your heart's desire!
mage_obj = CreateObject(webservice, http://mage.bigblock.ca/api/v2_soap?wsdl);
mage_session = mage_obj.login('register','register');
//retcat = mage_obj.catalogCategoryTree(mage_cats);
<cfdump var="#mage_session#" />
<cfdump var="#mage_obj#" />
<!---cfdump var="#retcat#" /--->
If anyone can take a look, give this a try - give me any clues as to why I can't access the webservice VIA CFMX, I would REALLY-REALLY appreciate it.
I've been struggling with it for better than 2 days now. [more than 4 days now]
- thanks in advance
<cfscript> mage_obj = CreateObject("webservice", "http://mage.bigblock.ca/api/v2_soap?wsdl"); mage_session = mage_obj.login('register', 'register'); retcat = mage_obj.catalogCategoryTree(mage_session, 1, 1); </cfscript> <cfdump var="#retcat.getName()#">
The above code kinda works for me (in the sense that it returns a
category called Root Catalog - I don't have experience with Magento's
thanks... but ummmmm sorry, I guess that is the danger of cross posting, I did get som action on this over here http://forums.adobe.com/thread/464259?tstart=0
and we did get that far [in the sense that it ~sorta~ works]
I apologize for not forwarding/closing this thread, but by all means check out http://forums.adobe.com/thread/464259?tstart=0