• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website is slow to load when someone first connects

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all. I have a strange problem. I recently installed ColdFusion 11 on a fresh test server running Windows Server 2008 and IIS7. Since this is a test server there isn't really any traffic going to it, so it probably doesn't serve pages but when I connect to it.

Now if I try to access a page after having not done anything in a while the browser will sit for about 15-20 seconds before the page loads. After that though every page loads just as fast as I'd expect. If I stop browsing the site and wait a while (not exactly sure how long, 10+ minutes?) it does the same thing.

This is only happening to the sites I have set up as ColdFusion sites. I have a test site that isn't configured via the Coldfusion tool and only has html content and it loads just fine.

I have followed the ColdFusion connector tuning found here: ColdFusion 11 IIS Connector Tuning — Adobe ColdFusion Blog and it hasn't changed the problem.

Anyone else run into this or know how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Make sure you have installed the hot fixes for Coldfusion 11 (updates 1 & 2). They are available through the Coldfusion Administrator.

The issue you described was fixed in update 1 I believe (ColdFusion 11 Update 1). Make sure you reconfigure the sites using the website connector tool when you have done the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have installed the hot fixes for Coldfusion 11 (updates 1 & 2). They are available through the Coldfusion Administrator.

The issue you described was fixed in update 1 I believe (ColdFusion 11 Update 1). Make sure you reconfigure the sites using the website connector tool when you have done the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D'oh! Install the updates, of course! Thanks for the reminder, fixed me right up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation