Highlighted

What does everyone use for an editor?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen variations of this post through the years, but I wondering if anything has changed. I still use Dreamweaver CS5 because I can quickly right-click any tag, enter the options I need for that tag, and continue text editing. I've tired later versions of Dreamweaver, Notepad +, Sublime text, Coldfusion Builder stand alone and eclipse. I literally just want to right click and get my tag options otherwise, it's just a text editor. I tried forcing myself to use other editors just to get used to it, but it just slows me down the second I need to edit tag options. word counter VidMate

Thanks in advance for any responses.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What does everyone use for an editor?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen variations of this post through the years, but I wondering if anything has changed. I still use Dreamweaver CS5 because I can quickly right-click any tag, enter the options I need for that tag, and continue text editing. I've tired later versions of Dreamweaver, Notepad +, Sublime text, Coldfusion Builder stand alone and eclipse. I literally just want to right click and get my tag options otherwise, it's just a text editor. I tried forcing myself to use other editors just to get used to it, but it just slows me down the second I need to edit tag options. word counter VidMate

Thanks in advance for any responses.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0

Have something to add?