• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I Download Cold Fusion Builder 3

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see my license key in my account but i cant find anywhere i can download old products i have purchased?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

I didn't pay close enough attention to the title - specifically asking about CFBuilder 3 (not 2016).  Older versions (including CFBuilder 3) can be downloaded from the community ColdFusion repository: http://www.cfmlrepo.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to ColdFusion Builder​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the trial version here: https://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion-builder/download-trial/try.html and then enter your license key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a license for CFBuilder v3 and it is not accepting my license key in the new version, normally there is a link to download the version of the software against a license key with other software providers not sure why this is so difficult with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFBuilder 2016 would have a different license key from V3.  If you have a license for CF 2016, you should have gotten at least one license key for CFBuilder 2016 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't pay close enough attention to the title - specifically asking about CFBuilder 3 (not 2016).  Older versions (including CFBuilder 3) can be downloaded from the community ColdFusion repository: http://www.cfmlrepo.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that's perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Carl’s helpful suggestion, I’ll add also that folks who license software from Adobe are also given a link to a non-public site where they could still download the older versions they had licensed, like CFBuilder 3. That URL is https://licensing.adobe.com. Of course, it requires a login and password. There is of course a forgot password feature.

And often the person who “has the license” to be installed either no longer recalls having been given that URL, or having created an account, or what email they used. Or they are not actually the person who “bought” CF or CFB (and to whom the email was sent) at all, and THAT person may no longer recall the URL, or the email account used to login, etc.

I do understand somewhat why Adobe doesn’t offer the older versions on their site once the newer one comes out, though I do wish they would leave the older one for some period of time, or just offer an “archive” area to get to the old one. In some cases, they literally had to remove it because of licensing issues with 3rd parties where (having removed some licensed software from CF, for instance), they HAD to remove from the public site any CF installers that included that library.

Still, we could also just ask that Adobe make more clear (on the main pages for CF and CFB) how one who DOES have such a license and who DOES want to get to the older version could go about finding that in the private licensing site. That seems trivial to add. I will ask some folks I know to see if we may get any answer (or perhaps they may see this here and chime in).

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is taking me to 2018 builder. Could you tell me where I can download builder released with CF 2016 please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @susanc41329759,

Got to the repository http://www.cfmlrepo.com/

Once there, click on the link to the Google Share, then on the link to AdobeColdFusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you BKBK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure, Susanc41329759.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download option is not available here.

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation