• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do you download ColdFusion 10 media?

Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been rigorously searching the adobe.com website and it appears that there is no place to download a full working version of ColdFusion 10.  Any one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

The dev edition is the "full" enterprise version. It's just throughput & address throttled, but it's functionally identical to an enterprise install.

That's as good as it gets short of buying a licence.

The phone support person should have been able to tell you this (not your fault, I know).

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what Adobe told me when I asked for a download link:

Scarlett: Sorry to tell you that we can only help to those who have purchased or registered the software under Adobe.

What a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seedingideas wrote:

Here is what Adobe told me when I asked for a download link:

Scarlett: Sorry to tell you that we can only help to those who have purchased or registered the software under Adobe.

What a joke.

That is appalling.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just googled "coldfusion 10 download", and the first match was http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/coldfusion-family.html, and there's a link to download it there. On the right hand side there's a "TRY" link next to the pricing.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to http://www.coldfusion.com

click try

choose your OS

Click Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the responses, guys.

These links all lead to download the "Trial" or "Developer" editions.  I would like to download the "Full" edition - and ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dev edition is the "full" enterprise version. It's just throughput & address throttled, but it's functionally identical to an enterprise install.

That's as good as it gets short of buying a licence.

The phone support person should have been able to tell you this (not your fault, I know).

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a purchased license, I just misplaced the media.  If I install the Dev version and use my license code, will I then have a full working version?

I definitely wish Adobe could make this more clear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.. just put your key in at anytime and it will activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation