Highlighted

Where is my invoice for my Coldfusion purchase?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to get in contact with Adobe about my invoice, but finding it impossible to find the information or to get in contact with Adobe.

On the 24th of July, I purchased Coldfusion 2018 Standard, I see it in my account under products, but nowhere is my invoice to be found and I NEED it.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Best regards,

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is my invoice for my Coldfusion purchase?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to get in contact with Adobe about my invoice, but finding it impossible to find the information or to get in contact with Adobe.

On the 24th of July, I purchased Coldfusion 2018 Standard, I see it in my account under products, but nowhere is my invoice to be found and I NEED it.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Best regards,

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

I searched with the email address mentioned in your account, and couldn't find an order or license key. Can you send the order confirmation to cf.install@adobe.com and my team would get in touch with you?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anit,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I have sent the requested info to cf.install@adobe.com

Best regards,

Steven

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent an email to cf.install@adobe.com about 2 weeks ago, but I have not received any reply yet.

Best regards,

Steven

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

Apologies for the delay. The request is pending with our Customer Services team. You will hear back from the team, before tomorrow eod.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2018 0