• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Cold Fusion do I need?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say someone built an intranet in Cold Fusion (version unknown) and I do not have access to that person nor Cold Fusion but I need to be able to make changes in the intranet system via a new Cold Fusion. I am trying to determine which Cold Fusion I need to purchase to make the change. Is is Cold Fusion Builder 3, Cold Fusion 11 Standard, Cold Fusion 11 Enterprise? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

You can use ColdFusion 11 enterprise edition. When you buy a ColdFusion 11 enterprise edition license you will be provided with ColdFusion builder 3 serial key which will be complimentary which you can use in 3 machines. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use ColdFusion 11 enterprise edition. When you buy a ColdFusion 11 enterprise edition license you will be provided with ColdFusion builder 3 serial key which will be complimentary which you can use in 3 machines. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome thanks. Is there a cheaper way? haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First.. it is "ColdFusion" one word.

You should take a look at the ColdFusion administrator and what you are running.  This might help... http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/10.0/Admin/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbf36383a-8000.html

ColdFusion Builder is for editing code.  ColdFusion Standard and Enterprise are the application server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation