• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are there no files after my Dreamweaver Import

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently inherited a directory of ColdFusion code developed in Dreamweaver. After downloading the source from svn into a local development directory, I attempted to follow the instructions I found in several places online for Importing a Dreamweaver site into a project, using the Existing Folder as New Project option (since it was never previously a CFBuilder project, just Dreamweaver), I assigned the CF Nature to the root in the Navigator window. However, when I attempt to drop the tree below the root, no files appear - and the little > arrow is even gone, as if there are no files.

What should I be looking at here? Obviously it lacks something that tells it all the files in the project. It is odd, because when I select the root of the directory where all the source files are "ZZZ Master Website", it creates another directory INSIDE that directory, also called "ZZZ Master Website". That's where the .project and settings files show up. I feel like I'm missing something.

FWIW, I'm no CF guy - I'm inheriting this because that resource is no longer available. So... be patient - I'm trying to come up to speed here.

Thanks for any help in advanc!

duncand

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In an effort to clarify and get someone to respond to this, here is an image of the directory I'm trying to import into a project. If there is any more info that would be helpful, please let me know. I have no idea about what the import process is actually looking for, so I have no way to tell what might be going wrong here.

Please advise!

Thanks!

duncand

CFB_Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation