Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue saving color palettes in Color CC

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a small independent design studio in India. I am using the latest version of softwares (OS, browesers, updates) on a Macbook as well as windows. Im facing an issue saving the color themes on the color.adobe site. Everytime I try to click on the Save button I see this hovering at the bottom of the browser- javascript:void(0), and the button does not respond to a click. I am already signed in with my adobe ID which also is a paid team membership.

What is the point of having such a good tool to create color themes when you cannot save/ use the themes by exporting directly into other CC softwares. It is a real pain copying and pasting the color manually everytime.

I have seen this error discussion across various online forums but no revert/ resolution from Adobe. It feels like a grave negligence and an ignorant attitude from a brand of such reputation and stature!

Adobe? Please respond?

Shirish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.

I have tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge. No luck yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Color management​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im facing an issue saving the color themes on the color.adobe site

Have you tried using InDesign's Color Theme panel (Window>Color).

Screen Shot 26.png

Screen Shot 27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines