Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't follow members?

Mentor ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

It became a new forum, and there was a function to follow users in the old forum era, but it seems to have disappeared. Is there an alternative function?
I used to follow the ACPs and MVPs who gave me answers to study, and looked at their answers to study.

clipboard_image_0.png

In the old forum (Jive), we were able to follow the user in this way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Sorry, not sure what you mean when you say, "If it remains in the backlog, it means that you can always recover.". To clarify my original statement, it's a feature we're already talking about and investigating on how to bring back into the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tacafy大尉,

Currently, there is no way to "follow" another person on the Adobe Support Community and get updates from them; however, this feature is in our backlog.

Thanks,

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, axmelissarios1.

understood. Thank you.

If it remains in the backlog, it means that you can always recover. We hope that it will be implemented in future version upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not sure what you mean when you say, "If it remains in the backlog, it means that you can always recover.". To clarify my original statement, it's a feature we're already talking about and investigating on how to bring back into the community.

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, Solly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines