• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Service

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2009 Sep 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on hold for more than 3 hours today and still am what does it take to get help from Adobe.

I have been an Adobe user for mare than 11 years - this is not acceptable - please advise.

Frustrated user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 09, 2009 Sep 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123258472738

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the facebook link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2009 Sep 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on hold today for over an hour now. I need my activation reset because of a dead mac and don't know how else to do it other than get someone on the phone from Adobe.

The facebook link is nice but I don't think it'll help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG Adobe Customer service is so HORRIBLE now since htey sold out to offshore drones that have absolutley no knowledge of the product nor do they care! It would be more cost effective to buy a round trip airfare to Portland/Seattle and search the 7 elevend for the once steller 5 star customer service people who were driven out of a job we once could be proud of! SHAME on you Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried posting on adobe.com feedback?  (I know, probably a stupid suggestion.)  There's a few employee posts on that forum..

Almost every thread on that forum is a complaint about poor customer service, it's kind of scary actually.

Seriously, what has caused the decline in customer service?  Did they really just outsource their support overseas or something?

If so, epic fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury wrote:

Seriously, what has caused the decline in customer service?  Did they really just outsource their support overseas or something?

I'm sure that's not all of it but I would bet it's a large part of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a purely observational standpoint, the drop in TS seemed to coincide with the big push to "outsource" all call-centers. May have been the issue, or maybe not.

About that time, most of the national call-centers in AZ (USA) shut down, and India became a major player. Being from AZ, it is tough to be 100% objective, and it may have been coincidental?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is AZ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arizona?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a dig at his assumption that everyone knows the US State designations.

It's the same with using "NLE". I happen to know by chance because I instructed in Premiere but does the rest of the universe?

And to complete the Phossieness, I used to cut and splice film too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NLE = ?

Nearly Legible Entry?

Not Looking Elsewhere?

Never Lost on Earth?

Not Liking Ellen?

New Linguistic Editor?

Nevada Light & Electric?

Nebraska Light & Electric?

New LIving Entitiy?

Non Living Entity?

Nathan Lars Eidson?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup! Arizona a Satae in the southwestern Part of the USA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's a Satae?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a side dish served with pad thai.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be a Typo? I'm sure you don't make them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol, last time I pointed out one of yours you went back a corrected it before everyone else saw it

And I was only poking fun because Arizona was already mentioned before you posted, just think you need to take a few seconds to read/re-read before you post

And I don't make one in every sentence I type. FYI...there is the little red dotted line that appears whenever I make a typo, which is an indicator, and then I go and correct it before I make the post. Not sure if Sea Monkey supports/views it, but since it works with everything else I would assume it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you type in the HTML editor no underline or anything shows up.

Usually, I have been switching to plain text editor and running my browser's spell check.

But it was a one line post and I thought I had spelled everything correctly.

See Mozilla Browsers spell check don't work in html. They work in Plain text only.

Now the text written in subject  can be checked with built in spell check. But not what's in the text box unless your in Plain Text Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me children, did you notice a serious post in there from Ms Nguyen about Adobe Service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Its about time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PJ, why are you using the html editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I like the ability to add Bold, Italic, underline, as necessary. Also If I want to insert  an image, or quote I can in HTML editor. but not in plain Text.

see:

Plain Text:

SeaMonkeypicture004.png

HTML Editor:

SeaMonkeypicture005.png

BTW The spell Check built in to the HTML editor don't work worth 2 cents when it does try to work. And once you engage it you can't get out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. I think you might be a bit mixed up. The default reply box looks like this - if you want to use html you click the link over on the right. I thought that's what you were doing.

screenshot_02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

Ah. I think you might be a bit mixed up. The default reply box looks like this - if you want to use html you click the link over on the right. I thought that's what you were doing.

screenshot_02.jpg

Actually that is the window when you use HTML

when you click  the html button it reverts to Text Try it.

Notice the two illustrations I posted. Notice it changes to show full editor.

In that mode the Spell check in SeaMonkey FireFox and Thunderbird works. When click to return to Full edditor.

Notice below I made a deliberate mistake in the word editor.

SeaMonkeypicture001.png

Notice the red dotted underline on the highlighted mispelled word.

Now what it looks like when it shows HTML

SeaMonkeypicture003.png

Do you see any highlighted words. Also notice in my first here you see the hidden html code.  such as <body> tags and such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Notice below I made a deliberate mistake in the word editor.

Are you sure it was deliberate? 

(Just kidding with you, we'd all miss you if you weren't around. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines