• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Photoshop Family

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone here member of the "feedback.photoshop.com" community?

It looks as if that forum is not a Adobe supported forum/website. I subscribed to the community as I was under the impression that it was Adobe supported.

The forum questions, suggestions for productfeatures of Photoshop and or Lightroom (all versions) get no answer from Adobe employees or Adobe endorsed experts. 

Also when I unsubscribed after getting too much e-mail (every new request, suggestion or otherwise is consequently mailed to me.) I have tried to delete my account/profile/remarks. Impossible. There is NO unsubscribe button.

The https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family  website is " powered by getsatisfaction.com" no reply from that side either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peru Bob.

Looking at the functioning of the site, and the impossibility of unsubscribing. (FYI, I'm getting 10 to 15 emails from that forum per week.) There is no option of not being sent emails.

For me it looks as if there are a number of problems with the build of the site. Let's hope the people who maintain the site will fix the dead ends and loops.That happened to me several times.

On this page of Adobe Support Community there is at least a "Email me when someone replies" button which can be switched on or off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean this forum? I think you do and yes I am a member as is anyone that has an Adobe ID to log on with.

2020-08-01 10_47_05-Lightroom Classic not consistently recognizing JPEG Sidecars Raw imports _ Photo.png

That is An Adobe supported forum system for Bug reporting and more than here actual Adobe Employees, Engineers, monitor and respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As to NO Unsubscribe you have to Click the UnFollow button on each thread you might have replied to or go into your profile ands you can turn off email notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum site is supported by Adobe. They pay the bills, some staff drop in occasionally, but it's essentially a way for customers to help each other. The site you mentioned is described on the first page as:

"Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started."

So, much the same. Not a place to hear from Adobe insiders. (And it's a myth that you want to hear from "developers"; nobody really wants the sorts of answers a developer gives!) No idea why both forums exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photoshop family site was established a long, long time ago for posting PS product feedback where engineers would see it.  This was done long before there was a uservoice, JIVE or this current Khoros forum.   I suppose it's still there out of habit. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried various unsubscribe recomendations I found on Google but none of them worked.  I finally resorted to just blocking their damn Adobe Community Family emails.  That worked.  Try it.  For months, I couldn't sign in as trying would put me in a do-loop asking me over and over and over and over to sign in.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines