• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update my status here on the Adobe Forums?

Participant ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am here on this forum and on the left it says, "You haven't updated your status". OK I click on the link and off it sends me to where I should go to do this but I can not see anywhere as to how or where to do this. I do a Ctrl-F for a "Find" and type in the word ''status' should my eyes be failing me as to where this can be done, but nothing shows up. So I'm lost here.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

That feature is disabled for security reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature is disabled for security reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol it's not Facebook, why would you want to update your status

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thanks to all of you. I agree this isn't FB. so I was wondering what they meant by Status. I was hoping that once there I would know whether I'd want to or not, But if it is a thing similar to FB or if  it has been disabled then problem solved 🙂

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines