Highlighted

Please help me change my name to my adobe screen name instead of my email address.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is correct on my account except my email address shows up as my screen name despite my screen name being specified in my profile.  Please help.

We changed your name as requested via your report. But just leaving this here for any future petitions from anyone else 🙂
How to change your community username

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please help me change my name to my adobe screen name instead of my email address.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is correct on my account except my email address shows up as my screen name despite my screen name being specified in my profile.  Please help.

We changed your name as requested via your report. But just leaving this here for any future petitions from anyone else 🙂

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on the chat help site, but they cannot help me because everything looks correct from their end.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it only the screen name in the forums you want to change? This is outside the knowledge of Chat support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I don't want my email up there for everyone to see. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good plan. I can't do that but I'm going to hit "Report" so this reaches someone who can do it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
lhall LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines