• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The totally lousy customer service support at adobe-

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of problems trying to communicate with the customer service support. I paid my subscription via paypal and was told that because of that there was a two day delay for me to use the apps. I asked them why they didnt say that upfront, the lady called sumola cant answered. I ask her can i then cancel the subscription, she then said that she cant do it as it is in process and if i want to she will need to escalate it. I said Forget it, and guess what, sumola went ahead to cancel my subscription!!! my goodness..it is so bizarre that i am wondering do they understand english??? or i am speaking gibberish that nobody knows what i am talking about. Totally lousy customer support.Anybody has similar experience? Coz the customer support is really so very lousy i am wondering is it me alone who is experience this or it is universal??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid my subscription via paypal and was told that because of that there was a two day delay for me to use the apps. I asked them why they didnt say that upfront, the lady called sumola cant answered.

Two days delay doesn't matter because you always get 30 days free use of the product as Trial version.  What most people do here is that they download a trial version and use it for say 20 days and then decide whether they should buy the subscription or not.  If they decide to buy the subscription, all they need to do is to redeem the redemption code and activate their product/  There is no need to reinstall anything at this stage.

You can continue using the product even if Paypal hasn't charged your account.  You don't have to worry about this.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's abysmal customer support is legendary.  Your experience is far from worst many others have had.

You're preaching to the choir here.  You are not addressing Adobe in the user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines