• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to the Learners Group

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am setting up a Virtual Training and want a colleague to be able to login and run the session. My colleague is set up in the Learners Group and Enrolled as a Host but when loggin in they get this message 

You are not authorized to view this training because you are not a member of the Learners group. Please contact your Account Administrator for assistance with membership in the Learners group. For further assistance, please check out the Adobe Connect support page.

Wondering what i am doing wrong? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Any solutions? The learner is definitely in the Learner's group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my understanding for someone other than you to run a meeting they need to be a host. In addition to them being a host you would need to log in and manage enrollment for the training session and change that user to a Host in the meeting itself. If you have additional questions regarding training you can reachout to me. patriciaDOTkeschingerATusDOTgtDOTcom (replace DOT / AT as needed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines