• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe connect doesnt open the app

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have the link for a onlineroom from my university, but when the brower redirects me to the desktop app, the deskstopp app will not open. it will just show the green loading bar as if it would be loading.

I tried different browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like there is some network policy that is blocking RTMP or RTMPS traffic over port 1935 or 443. That is usually what causes the hang on the green loading bar. 

If you are using the App, then the issue is not browser related. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I seem to be having the same problem. I don't know what RTMP, RTMPS or port 1935 means, could you please explain how we can solve this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are in a corporate environment, then IT may have a network policy in place to block that type of traffic. You can talk to them to validate. If you are on a home network, then it may be a firewall setting on your computer or router that is blocking that traffic. 

If you are on a VPN, try connecting when not on the VPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines