I can no longer use the add-in, as the loading screen just hangs there forever. I've googled the problem, and tried every solution I've found, but nothing works. I've tried through Chrome and Edge although it shouldnt matter which browser, as the problem is with the add-in.
I'm on Windows 10 and i've tried the following:
- Deleting and reinstalling Add-in
- Deleting cache and cookies in both browsers
- Manually removing the left over files after deleting the Add-in
- Updating Windows and browsers
- Adding Adobe Connect to my firewall
- Doing the different fiddly bits in the Flash Player settings
- Allowing browsers to run Flash
I've got another PC on the network with similar specs, and on the other PC everything works.
Any suggestions as what to do now?
I would enable logging for the Connect Application and see if there is any information in the log file that shows what is going on.