• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect kicked out

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all - we are having issues with Adobe connect kicking users out from a meeting. the error shows as

https://nccor1.adobeconnect.com/api/cas/index not responding please contact admin.

It happens in both browser and the app. Is anyone experiencing this. Support number is non existence to get immediate help.

TOPICS
Desktop application , HTML client , Meetings , Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the right URL convention for a Meeting in Connect. Additonally, https://nccor1.adobeconnect.com just throws a 404 error for me. So either there is something is incorrect about the server URL or the account has been shutdown or disabled. This isn't the normal error you see for a mist typed URL, so I'd think that something should be addressed by the Adobe Connect Support Team. It looks like all services are up and running, https://status.adobe.com/products/3011 

Normally a Meeting URL won't have the API or index component. It would be nccor1.adobeconnect.com/meeting. Changing the nccor1 to an account I know is working just results in a Not Found page from Connect, which is what I would have expected. So, I think that to better understand what your issue is, we'd need more context about why you ended up using that URL path and how that account is supposed to function since it appears to be non-standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke & Jorma, I received the same message on one of my computers. I'm able to login to the same AC account on other devices, but not my main computer. Any other possible conflicts, solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had succes solving this issue today uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked as I also had a classic adobe connect that i uninstalled and installed the brand new updated one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines