Adobe Connect Named Host

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just read the new licensing enforcement for Adobe Connect:

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/named-host-license-update-faq.html

Named Hosts must be individuals, not groups or generic logins, and a Named Host license cannot be shared between more than one individual.

Is it possible to switch the named host license to another person? In case a employee/customer quits, replacement, etc?

Can I appoint the license any time to a new employee/customer?

Best regards,

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can rotate individuals with unique log in ID's in and out of the Meeting Host group as you see fit. However, only those currently in the Meeting Host group will be able to activate and use meetings.

So, in short, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a related situation with 1 named host, and occasionally (once a month or less) someone else needs to host a meeting without the primary contact/current named host present. As an Admin, can I take one out of the Meeting Host group and put another person in? Any experience seeing if there are issues with this? I only ask because Adobe advised me not to do it, and we don't need more than one meeting at a time, so I opted to only keep the one license for now. Thanks for any help clarifying how well this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines