• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe connect, see with password

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear, I  have  adobe connect 8. I  have lots of meetings link on web site. But I dont want the people who I  dont know or ı dont have their info like e-mail open these link without share contact  info (e-mail, name, like this). İs it possible this idea? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i understand you correctly it is possible through Events.

AC help says that you should use events if "You want participants to register. You also want the option to screen participants for the event based on their registration information."

Check this http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042612?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dkokorin,

I think I couldn't  explain enough ,

exp : I  have meeting  05.05.2013

and  I  have some customers database  I send mail  with adobe meeting  links to  customer  and  they enter meetings by guest but we know these people.

But  we need   info about people who attend meeting at 08,05,2013. This people find my meeting link and s/he can enter meeting as guest  without  any info.

I  want to know who enter my meeting. If I can take  personal info like  e-mail , firm name I can put this  info to my data base but no matter time.

Best Regards

Cetmeyin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines