Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe connect users

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new to adobe connect, and I got confused about adobe users, I know that adobe admins have credentials and can login to adobe admin console, but what about users (not admins, I mean the beneficiaries of the system), what types are they? and they have credentials (email and password) or not? and where they can login to? 

I appreciate your help and support!

Thank you, 

TOPICS
Account management , Administration , Connect central , Desktop application , Meetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To have an account in Connect, all users need a username and password. 

Rights within Connect are dictated by the System Groups that users are members of.

Administrator = Admin rights

Meeting Host = Named Host rights

Seminar Administrator = Seminar Admin rights

etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but what about the users (who will see these seminars and so on) can they have an account in adobe connect?

how can they access to the online meetings, webinars and training sessions? through the urls or through an adobe connect user dashboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines