• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe connect video

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know why in my adobe connect I see the camera image of my video flipped up-down? Note that this does not happen with any other application using the same web cam.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help...

C.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This ultimately has to do with how the flash player sees the video. In your application that controls the camera, you should have an option for flipping and mirroring your image. You may need to install the drivers for you camera on your computer if you haven't, as that is usually what gives you the controls when the camera is accessed. I have a Logitech camera and the control software will let me alter how the image is displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I thought something like that, but unfortunately it seems that my current driver does not allow such features. The webcam is the one integrated in my laptop and the operating system is win 7 64-bit and I guess that the driver is an old one (it dates back to 2006), but the widows update says that it is the latest version…

The strange thing is that other applications (like skype) see the video correctly and can also flip or mirror correctly the image, unfortunately this has no effect on flash player L

C.

Da: Jorma Jennings

Inviato: giovedì 15 dicembre 2011 19:44

A: CNat

Oggetto: Adobe connect video

Re: Adobe connect video

created by Jorma Jennings <http://forums.adobe.com/people/Jorma%40RealEyes> in Connect General Discussion - View the full discussion <http://forums.adobe.com/message/4087361#4087361

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines