• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe connector

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am a teacher at SS. with adobe connector, i wanna share files or anything else during the meeting but it says no sharing list, folder etc. I use this on my mobile phone. So what shall i do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Connect forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm 90% sure you can't upload/download files through the mobile client. You can use the HTML version of the room (as a participant) on your mobile device or a computer and the Files pod will be accessabile then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for ur reply but i couldnt understand what you say by html version? Can i use the html version of its to share on mobile? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The release of Adobe Connect 10 came with the new HTML version the Connect meeting room for users in the Participant role. 

With Adobe Connect 10.5 (current version), the HTML client became available as a Beta feature for mobile users. This means that mobile users could now join the HTML version of the meeting in their browsers, rather than through the Connect Mobile App. The HTML client isn't mobile optimized (expect that in a later version of Connect) but it may be the way to get the Files pod available for your mobile users. They should just need to join the room through their mobile device's web browser. 

Keep in mind that the HTML client for the room must be enabled before users can choose to join in the non-Flash version of the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines