• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Score and Feedback Text Very Small

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a presentation I created with Adobe Presenter that includes a quiz. After the user completes the quiz, the score is displayed along with the appropriate results message (passed or failed). The presentation is scoring correctly and displaying the correct message, however the text is so small it's pretty much illegible. I checked my PPT slide, and the score text on the slide is the same font and size as the label text (i.e. "Your Score). I can't figure out why it's displaying like this. Can anyone advise?

hj0119_0-1587582246469.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be an issue with the conversion of the font when the presentation is converted to HTML.

I'd try a different font and verify the Appearance settings in the Quiz Manager for Connect. If something like the answer or message font is extra small there, it could be the cause.

Jorma_at_CoSo_0-1587594330148.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears only to be happening when exporting to HTML 5. I tried changing the font and making the size really big. It doesn't make any impact. My quiz font settings are set for Arial, and the font on that page in the file is also Arial. I can see that the font shown on the screen is a serif font, so it's not even reading the correct font. Any further suggestions?

hj0119_0-1587992439448.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem.  Did you ever figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No!  In fact, after a decade+ of Presenter, I switched to iSpring Suite and will NEVER look back.  It takes a fraction of the time to create training courses now because I'm not dealing with the many annoying bugs I've wresteled with over the years.  It's more costly, but will save you in the end.  Far superior!  Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I will look into iSpring Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines