• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio question

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a training class for a call centre and using Adobe connect. I take live calls while sharing my screen. The participants are able to hear me. Is there a way they can hear what I am hearing 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Connect doesn't share system audio through screen sharing (if that is what you are looking for). If you could have the Adobe Connect room join the call through Universal Voice, which feels like a stretch, then it may work, but you may have to get creative in getting computer audio to come through your mic, or be seen by Connect as an audio input. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you set the meeting up with 'Universal Voice' and/or Integrated Audio-Conferencing  then the meeting can broadcast your phone conversation.

If you need to broadcast your computer audio, then I would suggest using 'Many-Cam' which can use many different audio sources as a mic and many different camera sources as camera. See: https://manycam.com/applications/?view=adobe_connect 

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines