• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing issue - Adobe says account does not exist

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my Adobe Connect subscription auto renewal stopped working. I have connected Adobe who says that there is no account linked to my Adobe Connect Meeting room subscription. I have been sucessfully billed, and automatically paid the subscription fee, for the past 3 years. Why has this auto renewal stopped working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe Support isn't helping I'd recommend reaching out to a reseller in your area. They are going to be MUCH more helpful and can get you set up with an account that is probably more feature rich without increasing cost. 

With your exsiting account URL they can even convert it over to an account they can help manage. So you don't have to start over.

https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/partner-listing.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Jorma_at_CoSo , Thanks for the response and the guidance... I may just have to do this, as Adobe are next to hopeless at solving this issue.... on-going for 2 months now and getting passed from one 'expert' to another, with no satisfactory conclusion. That partner listing link looks good, as my Meeting Account has a lot of data in there (along with customised/formatted) rooms which I do not want to loose. 

Thanks for your post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well give them a try and if you have any issues, let me know. I know most of them here in North America and maybe I can help too 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines