• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakout Room (interact w/ swf file)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2012 Feb 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive swf file where I would like the students in the breakout rooms to discuss and work on the activity together in their own groups/ breakout room.

Is there a way to set the setting of this file so that can happen or permissions settings for the students to do this?

Appreciate any feedback or help anyone can give me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the question

Is there a way to set the setting of this file so that can happen or permissions settings for the students to do this?

meant. BTW, you can look at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/8.0/collaborationbuildersdk/connect_8_collaboration.pdf for the sdk provided by connect to develop swf which have collaboarative capabilities. The sdk also passes on user role. So, the swf can expose the functionality based on current user role.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you start break out sessions, all attendees are promoted to Presenters from Participants, so they can interact with anything in the breakout room. When the breakout session is ended, then all attendees that were Participants, are returned to that level of permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines