• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chromebook and adobe connect

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been using connect flawlessly for the past year.  But now with the death of flash, it has continued to work until today on my chromebook, but today, it wouldn't open up.   Yesterday, it worked, but today, nothing. 

Any suggestions(besides buy a new computer)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the issue you are seeing? Does it hang at a certain point or do you get an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the window of

Room did not open?

You need to install and join via Adobe Connect desktop application.

download application 

or install flash or open the classic view(which reloads the same window) in the browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds to me like the Host of the room disabled Standard mode in the browser and/or an Admin changed a setting on the account to force the App. What I would expect is that message but a link that gives the option to continue in the browser, which should launch the Meeting in Standard mode int

Jorma_at_CoSo_0-1612990863348.png

You should reach out to the person who is running the room to ensure that it is set to allow you to join in the browser without Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines