• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

collaboration Builder and Presenter in Adobe Connect

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project which requires reporting features out of Adobe Presenter, but we want to now integrate it with collaboration builder to have host lead sessions. Has anyone had experience with these two areas? I am getting very little out of my searches simply with Collaboration Builder. I am looking for someone with experience with the reporting feature of virtual classrooms, and specifically getting the reporting of that type of meeting to work with Collaboration Builder sdk, to load another game swf, which holds our game content. Viewer.swf is confusing in the current scheme of Presenter file structure, because I do not know what tasks that swf carries out, so I can incorporate them into my Flex shell to run a Presenter type game in Adobe Connect with my Flex shell. Not sure if that was clear, please ask any questions you have about this structure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify above, I really want to know what it is that viewer.swf does in the Presenter file structure? I know it is a shell for Presenter output, but what does it do inside the swf - what is the code behind the magic? I need to integrate that code in with my Flex presentation to get Collaboration Builder up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter does use the Collaboration Builder SDK, though to the exact implementation, I'm not able to say.

Full documentation for the Collaboration Builder SDK, go to the Connect Developer center, Adobe Connect | Adobe Developer Connection That may help clarify the functionality and implementation of the SDK into your Flex application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not help. The Connect Developer Center is not very helpful. I have been through the examples and none of them pertain to Presenter. There are very few posts about Presenter and Collaboration builder on the forums. I need more specific resources to better understand what Presenter is able to do? Mostly what I need is collaboration builder to pass into my swf file whether a user is a host or not, and then send messages I spit back from my swf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines