Exit

create user with api without login as administrator

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I want to create user if not exist.

I should login as administrator and then create user but when login as administrator user can login in my adobe connect server.

Is there a way that does not require login as administrator ?

thank you...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a user is an Admin only function, and when using most APIs you really should be logged in as an Admin to ensure your API calls work. If, after you create the user you share your session token, then they would be logged in as you. 

If you need them to just be logged in, you don't need to first be logged in. Steps to login a user who has been created are outlined here: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/webservices/login.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you 

but my user maybe don't have acount so I want to create an account for user and then login in user.

when I want create user must login as admin and in this time maybe user login in from another tab and can login as admin in my server.

have you idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to have a script that attempts to log the user in, if they don't have an account then you would go through the user creation workflow. Then log out as the admin and login as the newly created user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines