• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display an Icon

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2011 Aug 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I setup different rooms for each audience and want to display a relevant logo (jpg or bmp format).

I have had no luck reading through the support docs whether or not this can be done.

Does anyone know how I might be able to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2011 Aug 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you trying to display an image in the Connect rooms? You can upload a JPG or PNG image into the share pod by doing any of the following:

1. When using the Connect Add-In, drag and drop your image into a share pod.

2. Select the drop down menu next to the "Share My Screen" button on a share pod. Select the "Browse My Computer" button. Find your image and hit open.

3. Upload your image to the Content library (find the desired folder in the Content Library, then select New Content, Browse to your image and click the Save button), then using the same function as in step 2, instead of browsing your computer, just navigate to your image in the Connect system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines