Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download files from meetings

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

Is there an easy way to download all of the files from a meeting (not the recordings, but the files)?  Under the meeting page is the tab for Uploaded Content. I can click on the file name which opens a page that gives me the "URL for Viewing" which I can then click on and download. But I really don't want to do three steps for all of the files that have been uploaded.

The files do not appear under the Content tab, only the Meeting tab, so I can't use the directions for downloading Content.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you thought about loading the files into the file share pod so that they can be downloaded from the room or from a recording?  That tends to be the simplest way, followed by moving the content to the content library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is from a teacher who has several hundred files… So, while your suggestion is better than what I came up with, I would still rather not download one file at a time.

Tech Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you add them to a file share pod, you can then "download all" from the drop down menu to save time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the suggestion. This is a little easier than the way I thought of, but, unless I am wrong, I would have to add them to the share pod one file at a time.

Hopefully someone can come up with a better way, otherwise I will be adding files for a long time.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct, it is only half of the solution you need.  I have not heard of a bulk downloader, unless it could be done via API call combined with the asset report.  We also have a bulk uploader just not a bulk downloader for the content library.  I'm sorry I can't help more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines