• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just signed up for free trial of Adobe Connect to test it out. BUt I can not figure out where it is and how to access it? When I log in it doesn't seem to exist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the account URL. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cacuss, it may take some time for the welcome mail to reach you. It will contain the link to your trial account.

In case you do not receive it, let us know, in this forum thread. If you face any issues with the URL, that leads to your Connect meeting room, also let us know here.

Thanks for having a look at the Adobe Connect trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, email notification may be delayed to make sure DNS for your trial domain propagates before you can try to access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there - any idea how long it might take to receive the email?   I did receive a Welcome email from Adobe with just my Adobe ID but no URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines