• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help desk Emails

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2011 Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me , when they create a case with Adobe Connect help support  , are they able to view details of their call when the case is open ?

I keep getting emails that say :

" This email is in response to support case #0182675247 submitted by JOHN WYLIE. " however , the rest of the email just tells me to login to Adobe Support to resond to this upate , but the email has no update , no information of changes , nothing.

I login in to the help portal , and don't see any updates their either.

Am I missing something ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

I looked up your case and see that Support solved the video problem. They can edit the video and re-sync the audio and video. The notes show that you requested a call back and I see that they say they will explain it. I gather they did not call you back.

I do not use the same system as the Support folks use but use a system that I can see what is happening on a ticket and I can escalate. (I'm not in Adobe Support...higher up in the pre-sales technical sales role)

If you send me you contact info (name, phone number, email address) I can escalate to Tier Two and have them call you directly. 

I'm sorry you had no response back.

Heyward  hdrummon@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Heyward.

I will send you the info now , I would to know what went wrong for future reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines