• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hope to figure out IP address of someone infiltrating my classes...help!

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me. I teach a group of children in my Adobe connect room every day. At first, I was not using any password, rather just giving out the link to my students.

Some mischievous child got the link, and began coming into my room often, and disrupting classes (anonymously, of course).

I then began using a password. I made it an easy password, because I actually wanted him to come in again, so I could see in the records what his email address was. However, he came in using the email address of one of my students!

I am having everyone change their passwords, which will probably solve the problem.

But I would really like to get his IP address, or somehow figure out who is doing this.

Any ideas? It is affecting my business negatively, and driving me nuts.

Thanks,

Yosef

www.room613.net

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should look at PodZilla or FootPrints by RefinedData. I believe Foot Prints tracks IP addresses.

http://www.refineddata.com/home/get-downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have access to the server logs you should be able to look at the access.log file.  If you look at one of the lines it should have the Login, a user id and IP information.  You can either look in the Connect help or google managing log files Adobe Connect, this is what comes up:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AcrobatConnectPro/7.0/WSB9468220-5917-47c7-85C4-08F427020F73.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines