Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hosting problems

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

our administrator created a new room and put my account as on of the hosts for the meetings held in  that room. However, when I log into the room I cannot share anything and it seems that I do not have the privileges of a host. While it works if the adminstrator is logged in the room at the same time.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

C.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your administrator is a member of the Meeting Host group, and you are not. To host a meeting, you must be a member of the Meeting Host group and have Host rights to a meeting room.

You get promoted to Host when the Admin joins the room, because both conditions have been met. Once a member of the Meeting Host group has joined the room anyone can be promoted to Host or Presenter status within the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jorma,

that immediately solved the problem!

Thank you very much,

C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines