• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add a closed captioning pod in Adobe Connect 9?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to research a closed captioning option without luck. The only thing I could find was

"Closed Captioning
View Closed Captioning & Color Customization Demonstration >>

Another useful pod is the Connect Pro Closed Captioning pod.  This SWF-based pod is freely available on Adobe?s website at this address (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&extid=1032548# .). It has been developed by leading companies of closed-captioning  technologies.? Instructions on how to use  it are available along with the SWF file itself on our website."

This link did not take me to a closed captioning file but I did find one. It just pulls up on my computer and I can't seem to figure out how to get the pod into the virtual classroom nor how it works.

Any help?

TOPICS
Custom pod , Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to the current page for the Closed Caption pod: Adobe Connect Apps Closed Captioning

The pod is free, and you just need to load it into a Share pod in Connect. However, you'll need to contract with a service that provides closed captioning services, as they will be the ones who actually provide the captions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines