• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long can I "Pause" a meeting during recording?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am running ACP9...I know that in version 9 Adobe enchanced the meeting recording feature by introducing the ability to pause.

Swetank (from Adobe Support) made this video: https://my.adobeconnect.com/p7g052544vl/

In it he shows how the feature works...and he he says that the host could pause for 'even an hour' - which would be fantastic, this means that I could split a recording over lunch for instance, and still have one recording (and one URL).

Does anyone know if the pause times out at any point?

Thanks.

Please Advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the pause would only "time out" if the room was left inactive long enough for it to close. As I recall, if a Meeting Host group member is present in the room, that is 6-8 hours. I wouldn't hesitate to pause the recording through a lunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent.

Thank you for the quick response. You are the best!!

I will test this and report back if I run into any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines