• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to logout of Connect 9?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Logout option anywhere!  Help files suggest that the Home screen has "My Profile," "Help," and "Logout" hotlinks on the Home screen, but in fact there is no "Logout" option.  I've had to restart the computer to disconnect the session.  How do you logout?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The logout link is in the top right hand corner of the Connect webpage.

Connect Central Logout.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply...  except that it's not there.  Here's a screen print.  The Help Files say it's there, you post a screen print that shows it's there, but it isn't there for me.  Any ideas?

Picture1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would call support. They will have the access to fix your account.

800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Close all of your Adobe Connect windows. Go to www.adobe.com, and sign out using the link at the top right hand corner. Clear your browser's cache. You should be logged out of Adobe Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mgilberg,

Have you logged into Adobe Connect using Single Sign On (SSO) using some other ID. If yes, you wont see the logout button in AdobeConnect, as it doesnt make sense. You need to Logout from that other ID.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines