Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Publish Locally

Jan 15, 2008 Jan 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone help me. When I try to publish locally so that I can review my presentation, I do not have this option. My account is a pay per use and I want to publish my presentations on my computer -- rather than on the server -- so that i can review them. I have gone to the help menu and it says I should be able to publish locally, but it's not working. Is there some special way this is done when there is no "option" as the help menu says there should be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2008 Jan 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is because you have a trial version of Presenter. There is no "pay per use" version of Presenter so the only way to get it is to purchase it from an Adobe Authorized Reseller. I would be more than happy to talk to you about price.

Feel free to Private Message me or go to adobe.com and find Presenter and the select purchase options and you will be given some phone numbers to call Adobe and get purchase details, or a reseller's contact info.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines