Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks through share pods

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to have  hyperlink on an image in a share pod rather than having to have the file pod open? I can get a hyperlink to work through an image but as soon as this is shared as a document in a share pod, the link stops working?

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a link in a PowerPoint slide, and share that slide in a share pod.  It works quite well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris, I have tried this but only have Microsoft powerpoint and the hyperlink seems to stop working when it is imported into adobe connect. Do I have to be creating the powerpoints on adobe presenter for this to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at the page I created to have people do some self-troubleshooting.  The slidedeck (share pod) to the upper left uses a series of hyperlinks to other slides in the same deck, as well as to YouTube videos.

https://businesstrainingworks.adobeconnect.com/tech/

I'm not sure why yours wouldn't work.  Are you using the "Link" feature of PowerPoint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help Chris. I have managed to solve the issue now. The links work if I download the content to adobe account and play through there but would not work if it was connected from Browsing the computer. I'm not sure why this is but it has solved the problem. 

Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines