• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want my money back!!

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like the software connect. Please, i want my money back NOW!! or i will talk with my bank Account # / Support ID: 1134628241

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase. However, since this is a User Community Forum it is not the place to ask for a refund. I suggest you have a conversation with your reseller/bank/Adobe or whomever you feel will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jorge2014

Sorry to know that you did not like Connect. As Jorma suggested, please reach out to the reseller for a refund. Besides that, would you want to share a few specific points about what you did not like?

Thanks for trying! If you think specific help/troubleshooting will help you get your work done, do let the community know by posting here.

~Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines